Monday, May 3, 2010

The Results Are In

I received a few, but not all, of my blood work results last Friday. Yes, my calcium levels are very high in my blood and my vitamin D levels are below normal. The doctor has confirmed that more then likely I have a tumor on my parathyroid gland. I did some research on line today at the hospital that I plan on having the surgery at and it's amazing how dangerous this disease can become. It decreases your life expectancy if left untreated. Most people who have this disease and never have it diagnosed will more then likely die from cardiac problems. Who would of thought that to much calcium in your blood could do so much damage. All these problems from a tiny sized gland as big as a spec located in your neck. I'm starting to think maybe I should start taking a hgh supplement to help my body with Calcium Retention. I have to be honest I really scared myself reading all of this information. I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment. I just keep trying to be positive and hopeful that this will improve my life by leaps and bounds. Keeping my fingers crossed. More tests to come and I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.