Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Yeah!! We Got An Offer On The House.
About two weeks ago we accepted an offer on our home. The offer was extremely low, but these are the steps we need to take in order to do a short sale on our home. We've been making plans to talk to my family about purchasing my late grandma's lake house. We had planned several years ago to purchase this property and build our dream home. Then the housing market bottomed out and we couldn't sell our current home. To say the least we were crushed. The only problem is that we won't be able to live on the property until the house is completed. I even suggest living in an RV temporarily, but then we would have to purchase rv insurance. We decided to live at my mom's until the home building is complete. I'm really looking forward to this new journey in our life's.