Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Time For A Change

For several years now the hubby and I have talked about starting our own handyman business. What a dream come true to be your own boss. The hubby is such a handy guy that I'm always telling our friends that the hubby can fix anything. Why not put all his handyman talents to good use. I have to be honest it has been hard getting things off the ground while the hubby works full time for his current employer. You need money to make money. Right? It's been exciting thinking about all the gadgets and equipment we will need to purchase to run our new business smoothly. For example I was thinking about an epson receipt printer. How fun would that be? I'd love to test drive one of these amazing machines. Can you tell I'll be the one running the office part of the business. Hopefully by next year we'll have more time to get things up and running. For now I'll just have to be happy with printing business cards out with our home computer. No fancy equipment for us just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.