Thursday, July 15, 2010

Turning 40 Has Been A Challenge

To say the the least, turning 40 has been a challenge for me. Having a five year old and being sick for several years has been a long journey for me, but I'm looking forward to brighter days. With my surgery and my house problems behind me I'm really looking forward to my new journey with my family. My health is back in order and I couldn't be happier. Of course I've noticed a few more wrinkles and I'm not as thin as I'd like to be, but that's all part of getting older. Right? The only complaint I have these days is that I've noticed a few age spots popping up here and there. What's up with that? I guess I'm going to have to start looking into age spot removal. If you follow my blog then you'll know that I'm a freak when it comes to anything anti-aging. If it stops the wrinkles and age spots then I'm at the store making my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.