Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Think The scale Is Stuck

I know it sounds crazy, but I think my scale is stuck. I haven't lost a pound in over a month. I'm always busy and on my feet. I never seem to stop moving lately and I've been watching what I eat, but yet I still haven't lost any weight. The older I get the harder it is to lose weight. I remember losing weight at a fast rate of speed when I was in my twenties. Gosh, how I long for those days again. I'm starting to feel that familiar feeling of failure creeping in. I'm even thinking about getting those HCG injections Austin. Maybe taking this steep would jump start my metabolism. I'm still very proud of myself for my twenty pound weight loss, but it would be great to add twenty more pounds to that loss. Don't worry I'm not giving up yet. I'm determined to get back to my high school weight. I have faith it'll happen one day. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. It sure does get harder to lose weight as you get older. Keep working on it and you will be down to the weight you want to be before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck lady! Congrats on the 20 pound weight loss. And I know you can get rid of the final 20! I've got about 10 more pounds to go to reach my goal.

    I have defintely noticed that as we get older, we seem to burn less calories and it's harder to stay motivated. That's actually why I became a fitness coach (so I could motivate myself and others).

    Anyway, feel free to follow my blog. I would love the support. I also have facebook www.facebook.com/vmerka

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.