Thursday, September 16, 2010

Is The Job Market Going To Improve Anytime Soon?

I think it's so crazy the lack of employment in our country lately. It's all to scary for me to comprehend. My forever friend of thirty three years was employed as an engineer and lost her job about five years ago. She's been out and about looking for a new engineering job, but no luck as of yet.  Engineering is her passion and I hope she finds something soon.  She's been working two jobs to make ends meet and I hate to see her struggle financially.  I'm hoping the job market picks up soon, especially since I have plans to start looking for a job in the next few months too.  I haven't been out in the job market six years come October and I'm a little scared as to what I'll run into in our crazy market.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.