Thursday, September 16, 2010

On A Mission To Buy A New Gadget

Last May I decided to purchase a MP3 player. I have never owned one and I wanted to see what these little gadgets were all about. So I picked up an inexpensive unit and just fell in love. I love my little player and I take it every where.  The best part about these little players is that I can store it in my purse.  What an awesome piece of technology. Now it's time for me to upgrade. I've been looking at an ipod Nano, ipod touch and the classic pod. All of which are impressive pieces of technology.  I'm still not sure which one I like the best.  I think I'm going to have to start reading the latest ipod reviews in order to make my decisions.  I've even come across an Ipod that is purple in color.  I just love purple and would love to own one of these beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.