Friday, October 22, 2010

Antique Furniture Really Has So Much History To Share

The hubby and I have started a new hobby. We've been hitting all the amazing antiques stores in our area. I love looking at all the furniture that just wants to speak its history to you. We've been buying these historical pieces and restoring them back to their original condition. We've been having so much fun with our new found hobby. We've been working on this beautiful dresser and have just competed the re-staining job. It's looks amazing, but we still need to find that perfect drawer pull.  We need something that will complement the dressers antique look.  We plan on giving the dresser to my mom for Christmas.  My mom loves antique furniture and would just be tickled to add this piece to her collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.