Friday, October 22, 2010

Time To Start Shopping

We moved into our new home two months ago. It's really working out for us financially since renting has been so much cheaper then owning our own home. Hopefully in a few years we'll have enough cash saved up to buy another home. The only down side to renting is that we don't get a break on our auto insurance since we don't carry a home owners policy anymore. Our insurance rates just recenlty went up and I'm not very happy with the new premium. I think it's time for me to start getting  insurance quotes from other insurance companies.  I hate to change companies because we've been with our current company for over twelve years, but it's important to save money where you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.