Thursday, October 21, 2010

Here Comes Jack Frost

I would be so happy if old man winter would forget about my part of the country this year. I'm not looking forward to cold temperatures and snow this year. Today there's such a cold nip in the air that I'd like to stay in bed all day. I heard that we are suppose to have a frost tonight and possibly flurries in the next few days. I'm so happy that Santa brought the entire family heated mattress pads last Christmas. I hope winter is kind to us this year. I really don't want to see tons of snow in 2011.  Though I'm sure our little one would love it.  She's already talking about how much sledding she is going to do when it snows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.