Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wedding Preparations

I have a friend who will be tying the knot very soon. She's so excited and can't wait for her special day. She's been busy making all the preparations for the wedding. She so busy in fact that she has no down time these days. I forgot how much work goes into a wedding. She's got her photographer all picked out, the invitations, cake and has already reserved the hall. She has even decided on the gifts for the wedding party. I remember I had no problem picking out the gifts for my brides mates, but the hubby had a hard time choosing the groomsmen gifts.  I think he eventually decided on these beautifully custom engraved beer glasses.  I hope her special day turns out beautiful and I wish her all the happiness in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.