Thursday, October 21, 2010

What To Do For Our 12 Year Wedding Anniversary?

Our last wedding anniversary we never did get a chance to celebrate. We were so busy trying to get all of our things moved into our new home we never got a chance. This year it'll be twelve years that we have been married. Where did the time go? I just doesn't seem like it's been twelve years already. I guess time got away from me all these years. I've decided to start planning a very special anniversary trip. I've been looking into one of those fun Branson vacation packages. This would be the perfect place for us to visit since it's only a short trip form our home town. There are tons of fun and exciting things to do in Branson. I know the hubby would just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.