Thursday, October 21, 2010

To Fly Or Drive. That Is The Question.

If you refer back to my previous post I've been talking about planning a family vacation. Though I'm a little torn between driving down to Florida or booking a flight. If we decide to fly then we will definitely have to check out orlando car rental.  It's a must for us to have our own vehicle while we are on vacation.  I guess I'll have to do some number crunching and see what's the least expensive way to travel.  To be honest I'd really like to fly.  We'll be there in about two hours if we fly.  If we drive it takes about twenty four hours to make the trip.  That's one long car trip if you ask me, especially with a six year old in the back seat asking are we there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.