Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time For a little Get Away

It's been several years since I've had a real vacation. I think the last real vacation was back in 2003. The little one is at the age where she wants to visit Disney World. Every time one of those Disney World commercials pops up on the television the little one asks me about a million questions. So I think it's time we start planning a trip and take one of those Disney vacations.  As a child my family would visit Disney World at least once a year.  I've got some great childhood memories to share with my little one.  I think I'd like to go right after Christmas.  It'll be a great time to get away to some place warm, especially since it'll be freezing here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.