Friday, October 22, 2010

Making My Christmas List And Checking It Twice

I know it sounds a little early to start talking about Christmas, but it is only a little over two months away. I've already started my Christmas list for my family and of course my own little wish list. With our pocket book being a little tight these days I'm always in need of clothes. I've added shirts, sweaters, pants and these amazing pair of boots with the name brand apple bottoms.  Plus there are a few music CD's that I'd really love to add to my music collection.  The highlights of my Christmas Shopping journey are for my little one.  I feel like a kid again when I'm out shopping for her.  It's so much fun shopping for a six year old little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.