Friday, October 22, 2010

Aren't All Women Shoe Crazy?

If you talk to anyone that knows me they'll tell you I'm shoe crazy. I just love love shoes!! I have no idea why, I just do. I can't begin to tell you how many pairs of shoes I have sitting in my closet. It drives my hubby absolutely nuts. The poor guy only has about three pairs of shoes and then there's my crazy collection. I tried to explain to my hubby that being shoe crazy is just a women thing. I don't think he understand that. I'm actually on the hunt right this minute for a new pair in the beautifeel shoes collection.  I'm hoping that maybe Santa will be generous this year and leave me a pair in my stocking.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I'm really trying to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.