Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween To All My Cyber Friends

I want to send out Happy Halloween wishes to all my amazing cyber friends. I hope everyone has fun on this golish night. We are going to be so busy this holiday weekend. Today is our little munchkins Halloween party at school topped off with a school parade. She was so excited when she left the house this morning. She can't wait to surprise her friends with her Scooby Doo costume. Saturday we are visiting our local dinosaur museum for a fun filled party with games and activities for the kids. Sunday we'll be doing some hard core trick-or-treating. We can't wait! Have fun everyone and please remember to stay safe and most important keep your kids safe.

Happy Halloween!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.