Friday, October 29, 2010

She Wants A Horse?

The hubby and I have been looking forward to the future and have been starting to look around for a new home. We've found the most adorable area that we've fallen in love with. We've decided to narrow our search to this area. We are hoping to buy a small home on some property. Our little one is so excited because she wants her own horse. If we do decide to take on such a huge responsibility then we are going to have to find  a horse tack shop close to home. I'm not sure how I feel about getting such a large animal. It's definitely a thought I'm going to have to sleep on. Though I have to be honest I'd really enjoy having a horse. The hubby knows how to ride, but I'll have to take lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.