Friday, October 29, 2010

Our Ever Changing Job Market

With our changing economy it seems many people are making huge career changes. I'll be making some of my own changes very soon. My hubby has also made some career changes this past month, including going back to school. Hopefully I'll be back in school this winter to complete my degree. I'm really looking forward to this new challenge in my life. Our close friend just changed his career from being a construction worker in the underground utilities field to becoming a massage theapist through a massage therapy program online.  He's so eager to get started with his new career.  He's recently got himself established at an amazing salon and has a few clients that are now requesting his services.  I'm so proud of him.  Times are changing and I guess we need to change with the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.