Friday, October 29, 2010

The Holiday Season Is Almost Upon Us

It's hard to believe that it has been almost a year since last Christmas. I'm going to be a year older, my little one is growing fast and life seems to be on warp speed and racing by. I haven't even started to think about Christmas shopping or any of the other preparations that need to be completed to prepare for the big Christmas holiday. I noticed last week that our local stores and malls are gearing up for the festive holiday by hanging up garland and beautiful Christmas decorations.  I always  love this time of year.  It gives me the feeling of renewed hope and there is always happiness in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.