Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jack Frost Has Arrived

It's been freezing in my part of the world lately. I think Jack Frost has finally arrived and is here to stay for while. I've even heard from our local weather man that snow will be in the air by tomorrow. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to the cold winter days. I'm such a huge fan of summer. I wish that I could enjoy the warm summer weather all year round. I guess I really need to move myself to a state where it doesn't snow. Snow always remind me that the holidays will soon be here. I haven't even begun to think about Christmas shopping. The hubby and I have big plans for Black Friday. We are going to power shop and find the best deals in the universe. I'm really looking forward to our day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.