Thursday, November 4, 2010

Time To Winterize Our Vehicles

With the winter months bearing down on us it's time to start winterizing our vehicles. Plus I need to store my emergency kit in our vehicle just in case the little one and I get stranded on the road some place.  My emergency kit includes such things as a blanket, jumper cables, extra gloves, and a bag of sand.  Sand comes in really handy if you get stuck in a snow drift.   I even noticed that my brakes are starting to grind and squeal. I'm going to have to start looking around for some brembo brakes.  The poor hubby sure has his work cut out for him.  I hope he starts working on this project soon because it's due to snow here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.