Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yeah! It's Time For A New Cell Phone

I'm so excited that my cell phone contract is finally due for renewal. I want to get one of those fancy iphones. I've heard that they come with an amazing iphone warranty. My hubby got a new iphone this past May and I'm just totally in love with the look and all the fun features. Plus I think my current phone is so out of date. The hubby and I love to text back and forth. It's been very difficult for me because I don't have one of those sweet texting phones. I'm really looking forward to using the texting feature on my new phone. Hopefully I can find myself a purple iphone. I just love the color purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.