Saturday, February 19, 2011

Doing It Like The Stars

Have you ever noticed how fit and in shape those movie stars look. I wished that I could look just like them. Even the actors that are middle aged look like they're in their twenties. Yes, I'm so jealous. Maybe the trick is to find those crash diets that work.  I know that I could handle one of those diets.  I'm so close to my weight loss goals, yet it feels so far away.  I was at a great weight until I was in my mid-thirties and then I got pregnant and had my sweet little girl. I just haven't been able to take off those few extra pounds that I put on during pregnancy.  I know a lot of my weight loss struggles have to due with  me being in my early forties.  The older you get the harder it is to lose weight.  Don't you worry I'm not giving up yet.  I'm still going to give it my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.