Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's That Time Again

Yes, it's that time again where the cell phone contracts are up and due. It's time for me to renew my cell phone contract and trade the old phone in for a new one. It's been several years since I've needed a new phone and I have no idea what to expect with all these new smart phones out on the market. I'm not ever sure I can master this new technology. I've been out and about shopping around for my new phone and I came across the iphone 4.  The only word I have to describe this phone is wow.  This little gadget seems to do it all.  All this technology in the palm of your hand is a little intimidating.  Though I'm really looking forward to having a new phone to use and  play with.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.