Sunday, May 8, 2011

Great Family Memories

It's that time of year again to pack up the family and head out on vacation. Every year growing up our family would take one month and tour the United States. I have such great memories of these family trips. I'm hoping that I can give my little girl the same great memories. We just got back from a visit to Florida and had an amazing time. Though I do wish that we could of traveled in a motor home like we did when I was a child. It was such a comfortable way to travel. One thing I do remember about traveling in a motor home was all the time my dad would put into the motorhome repair, but all that time and repair was so well worth it. We had the best time on those trips as a family. Maybe in the furture the hubby and I can invest in our own little motor home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.