Sunday, May 8, 2011

Looking For A Great Investment

The hubby and I have been busy trying to get our little home improvement business off the ground. It's been a long process, but I think we are finally at the point that we are all set up for business. The only concern I have is how we will keep track of our inventory. I was thinking it might be a good idea to invest in a barcode scanner to keep our inventory in order. I know that it would help make our accountants job a little easier.  First I think I'm going to have to run this idea by the hubby and see what his thought are on this investment.  I'm sure he'll agree that it would be a great purchase to make.

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing, good luck! What an exciting adventure, I wish you must success!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.