Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary

The hubby and I are getting ready to celebrate our twelve year wedding anniversary. Gosh, I can't get over it's been twelve years already. Of course I struggle each and every year at this time as to what gift the hubby would like. This year again I'm at a loss for gift ideas. One of my friends suggested I get the hubby an echo chainsaw. I thought this was a great gift idea, especially since my hubby loves chain saws. He does a lot of tree maintenance up at our lake cottage and a new chain saw would really come in handy this year.  Now I just need to figure out what I want for my anniversary gift.  I'm thinking that jewelry would be a great gift idea for me.  I'll have to start dropping some hints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.