Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Staying Healthy

It's hard to believe that I'm already forty-one. Where did the time go? The older I get the healthier I try to be. I've started an exercising routine by walking everyday. I've also become very careful about what I eat. I've been sticking to lots of fruits and vegetables. Plus I've been trying to to eat all low fat foods. I'm even thinking about checking out one of those colon cleansers. I've heard they make you feel great after and their a healthy jump start for your colon. My girlfriend started her colon cleanser routine about a year ago and she says she feels wonderful. I'm hoping to add biking riding to my exercise routine next week. I'll let everyone know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.