Monday, May 23, 2011

Working Out

I've really been adding to my workout routine and it seems to be working for me. Now that that our weather has finally warmed up I can get back to taking my daily walks. I've also been taking my furry friends along for a little exercise too. They seem to really enjoy our long journeys. I was also thinking about adding a post workout supplement to my diet to increase my energy levels.  It's always a good idea to take vitamins while eating healthy and exercising.  I've also decided to start swimming at our local recreation center.  The entire family has decided to join in on this fun.  Plus my six year old just loves swimming.

3 comments:

  1. I am trying to get back into working out too. I find I have little tolerance for running/walking in the cold. It makes my throat hurt, and just makes me all around cranky, lol.. I am much more of a warm weather worker-outer... lol, not a word, but I will go with it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willy needs to workout
    10-4 Willy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to come by educated people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talkіng about!
    Thanκs
    My weblog buy capsiplex cheap

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.