Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Opportunities

Well it's looking more and more like I'm going to have to go back to work. I've been looking out for that perfect job opportunity, but nothing has really struck me as interesting. The hubby was just offered a job down in Florida, but it comes without health insurance. That means that we'd have to buy our own policy, and boy are policies expensive. He's still employed here in our home state, but he's been laid off for over six months and next year isn't looking any better. I guess I'm going to have to start power shopping for a new job for myself. The times we live in our sure scary. I just wish the ecomony would pick up soon. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.