Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Better Days Ahead

It's amazing that it's been almost one year since the hubby and I sold our home.  Things have been so much easier for us emotionally and financially.  I have to be honest that I miss our home, but I feel we made the right decision to sell our beautiful piece of property and move into a smaller place with a smaller rent payment.  Since we are doing so much better financially we've decided to look into buying life insurance online. It's been about five years since we cancelled our previous life insurance policy. Having our own life insurance policy always gave us such a huge piece of mind. So, it's time to starting looking into a little more security for our life and our daughter's life.

1 comment:

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.