Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Growing By Leaps And Bounds

This coming up September will be my little girls seventh birthday.  She'll be starting second grade this fall.  It's amazing to me how fast she has grown up and how much she has changed this past year.  She's reading, spelling and doing all types of math problems.  I'm so proud of her.  She's also getting into more and more trouble these days too.  She loves to sneak into our food pantry when the hubby and I aren't looking and help herself to all kinds of goodies.  I'm starting to think we need to get a video baby monitor to keep on eye on her activities.  I used to think it was a lot of work when she was first born, but now I think it's way more work since she began to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.