Friday, July 1, 2011

I Need A Money Tree

Lately it just seems like the bills keep rolling in. I've been having some health issues, so there seems to be those few extra bills each month now. I seem to be able to keep up with the on going expenses, but sometimes I sure would just love to have a money tree growing in my backyard. Last month was pretty tight for our check book and I was thinking that it sure would be nice if the hubby would get an early payday advance. That would sure ease the stress on our pocket book until the next payday comes around. Hopefully next month will be a little easier for us. I'm hoping our medical expenses don't get to crazy for July.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... I'll be praying for you! We had an unexpected trip for a funeral which wiped out our emergency few hundred but then I got my yearly bonus that same week we got home. I love little "coincidences" like that.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.