Friday, August 12, 2011

Comfy And Cozy T-shirts

I'm a huge fan of being comfortable when it comes to clothing attire.  One clothing item that I just love to borrow from the hubby is his large t-shirts.  I love a nice soft over sized shirt.     You just can't beat being comfortable.  Though I don't think the hubby is to happy that I keep borrowing his clothes.  I came across a great place that has Personal Creations T-shirts. They have the largest selection of personalized items from back packs to sleeping bags. I've actually been thinking about buying our six year old her own personalized back pack and lunch box for the upcoming school year. I've really enjoyed my shopping experience at this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.