Friday, August 12, 2011

Looking For That Perfect Job

I've started looking for a job.  I'm a little nervous about getting back into the job market.  It's been almost seven years since I've been out in about in the working world.  The wildest thoughts are going through my head right now.  Did I forget all my accounting skills.  Will they hire a forty one year old?  Are they going to look down on me because I havent' worked in seven years.  I think I've stayed pretty much up to date when it comes to my business skills, but I am going to have to figure out how to complete conference calls for business.   I don't regret staying home with my little one all these years.  These have been the most enjoyable years of my life.  I'm so glad I made that decision to stay home way back in 2004.  Though now I'm looking forward to entering the work force again after all these years.  It'll be nice to have that extra income come in every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.