Friday, August 12, 2011

It's Almost Football Season Again

Football is such a huge favorite in our household.  We love love watching the weekend games on the TV and just hanging out spending family time together.  A couple that we are friends with is sending their oldest off to college courtesy of a football scholarship.  The parents are so very proud.  We are so happy for their sons success.  They're having a going away party for their son next weekend and we've been invited to the festive event.  I'm thinking about getting him a football gift as a going away present. I'm just not sure exactly what type of football gift to get yet. The hubby and I are planning a shopping trip this weekend to see what's out there in a football theme. It's going to be a fun weekend.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.