Friday, August 12, 2011

And So The Journey Begins

So the new journey begins a week from today.  Next Friday we'll be packing up the truck and heading to Florida for a new and exciting journey.  I have to be honest I'm excited and yet a little scared all at the same time.  School will already have started the week we arrive in Florida.  They start a few weeks earlier then where we live now.  Our little gal seems to be looking forward to going to a new school.  Though I'm not sure she's being totally honest with me.  I'm wondering if she's just putting on a brave face for mommy and daddy.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be a better way of life for us and that we get the fresh start that we've been dreaming of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.