Thursday, August 4, 2011

Maybe A Horse In The Near Future

I'm really looking forward to moving into our new home. The best part about this home is that it sits on 1.5 acres out in the country. The area that we are renting this home in is in an area we would like to purchase our next home. It's beautiful country and it was love at first site for me. We've even talked about getting a horse in the future. Our little girl is so excited about getting her own little horse. If we get a horse that means I'll have to look into equestrian clothes. We have to have the right clothing in order to ride a horse. I'm really excited about these new changes in our life's.

1 comment:

  1. That much land is what my husband and I want in our next house.. Not tooo much to keep up with (which is the house we are in now, lol) but not too little and the dog (and kids) can't run, which was our last house, lol!

    Congrats on your future move!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.