Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Time For A New Washing Machine

We do tons of laundry in our home.  My hubby is a mechanic/construction worker.  So there are always lots of greasy dirty clothes to throw into the machine.  I bet you we do ten plus loads of laundry per week.  Since we do so much laundry our old dinosaur of a machine is on its last load.  The other day it started leaking all over our basement.  I'm not sure if it's the machine or we need to pick up a new industrial rubber hose. What ever the case we really need to stop this terrible leak. I hate to go out and spend money on a new machine when we could just fix our old washer. Though I'm really impressed with those new front load machines that are out on the market today. I love that they have all those fun laundry options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.