Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Always Nice For A Gal To Have A Night To Pamper Herself

At least once a week I like to take just a little time for myself.  It helps me to unwind and forget about the hustle and bustle of the week.  The best way for me to unwind is to pamper myself just a little by taking a bubble bath and giving myself a facial.  Since I love to have one beauty night a week I'm always on the look out for new and fun products to try.  Recently one of my friends recommended trying pure fiji. Sounds like a great product that has a wide selection of items to choose from. I'm really interested in trying their mango sugar scrub. It's sounds like such a refreshing way to relax.

2 comments:

  1. We all need some time for pampering. The day can be sooooo long especially when you have to do things for our hubby, children etc. At night, we deserve a special time for ourselves!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.