Thursday, September 1, 2011

More Updates

Well, it's been almost two weeks since we moved into our little apartment.  Wow, is apartment living a huge change for us.  It's especially hard having our two dogs with us, but things seem to be falling into place slowly but surely.  I'm still exhausted form the move, but keep on plugging away.  Our little one is falling into the routine of school again and seems to be enjoying her days with her new teacher.  Once I get some of my energy back I'm going to dive into looking for a job.  Though it looks like our little gal is going to have to go into day care in the morning and afternoon.  She starts school at 8:20 am and is out by 2:50 pm.  Not much time for me to get any work hours in without day care help.  I'll keep everyone update.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that your little girl is getting used to it. I'm sure all of you will. Hope to read more updates from you.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.