Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Always Fun Buying New Things For A New Home

Since we've moved into our new place there's a million things that we need to buy.  We are running low on bath towels and bed sheets.  I can't remember the last time I purchased anything new in the home section at our shopping trips to our local retail store.  I've decided that I'm going to check out Sferra bed sheets and bath towels. I've been putting off by the bed sheets because we have a king size bed and sheets can be a little pricey for the king size. Though it looks like Sferra sheets are a great price.  I'm so excited to be moved into our new place and have the ability to pick up some new items to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.