Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time To Finish Our Antique Furniture

Once we get settled in our new home I'd like to finish restoring our old antique furniture that we've picked up at flea markets over the years.  To be honest it's my husband hobby.  He loves to restore old furniture to it's original beauty and I love to watch him work his magic. He recently just mentioned that he needs to pick up some new hand abrasives to complete our daughters dresser that has been sitting in the garage for over a year now.  He wants to strip the old stain off the dresser and finish it with a light oak stain to match her bedroom set.    I'd love to eventually do our bedroom in the old cottage style furniture.  I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.