Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time To Check Out The Job Market

By this time next week we'll be living in Florida. Once we get settled I'm going to be out and about looking for a job. I think I'm going to put my accounting skills to work and look for a job in business debt collection. It sounds like a challenging and exciting line of work to get into.  I've never done collections before, so it'll be an entire new field of work for me to learn.  I've come across quite a few jobs in Florida for this type of position, which I feel is a promising sign.  I'm a little nervous about getting back into the job market.  I quit my last job back in 2004 when my little one was born.  It's been a great seven years staying home with my daughter, but she's in school now which means I need to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.