Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gifts For The Holidays

Christmas will be here in about eight weeks. It's hard to believe that soon it will be 2012.  This year we are packing up and heading home for the holidays.  It's going to be a long trip home, but so worth it.  I'm not looking forward to seeing the snow again, but I'm looking forward to catching up with my family.  I'm at a loss as to what to buy for Christmas gifts this year.  We only buy gifts for my mom, sister and of course our little gal.    This year I think I might be practical with the gift buying and buying people things that they need.  My mom is a nurse and is always in need of new nursing scrubs.  Plus I'll buy her something fun too like jewelry or clothes.  Still not sure what I'm going to buy the sister this year.  She's always a hard one to buy for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.