Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Small Price To Pay To Live In Paradise

Since we've moved to Florida we've managed to miss most of the severe weather.  I'm sure a day will come that we'll be face to face with a hurricane.  I've talked to several people that are natives of this area and they insist you don't evacuate until the hurricane gets to be a category 3 or more.  I'm not looking forward to the day that we do have to evacuate.  Though the weather service does notify you several weeks in advance before the hurricane hits.  I'm just hoping that if we do have to sit through a strong storm that we are safely inside a  steel building. I guess it's a price you have to pay for living in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.