Friday, October 14, 2011

Holding On To Those Heated Gloves

Since we've moved to Florida it's been some what of a culture shock for us. The weather is always hot and the days are always sunny. I've been loving the sunny days, but the heat can get to be unbearable at times. Though I have to say I won't be missing the weather from my home town back in the Midwest where the summers are short and the winters are long. I guess living in Florida I won't be needing those heated gloves that I got for a birthday gift last year. Though a few of our neighbors told us about two years ago it got down to 18 degrees down here in Florida. Wow, now that's cold for such a southern state. I might have to just hold on to those gloves for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.