Friday, October 14, 2011

On The Look Out Again

The past month I've been on the look out for a new job.  It's been seven years since my last job and I'm a little nervous about working again. I quit working after my daughter was born back in 2004 and became a stay at home mommy, which is a career in itself. I applied for three jobs last week and I'm still waiting on a reply.  It's sure slim pickings when it comes to jobs these days.  So slim in fact that I've been thinking about going back to school to brush up on my job skills.  I've often thought about looking into Quality Coordinator Jobs. I've notice while scanning the want ads that there is an abundance in this job field.  Either way going back to school and finding a new job will do wonders for my self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.