Saturday, October 22, 2011

Home Living

My little girl started in a new school this past August and we are really happy with her progress. The hubby and I really like the school and all the teachers. We've decided once our lease is up at our current apartment that we are going to either purchase a home of our own or we are going to look into homes for rent. We really want to keep her in her current school. It was so hard for her to start over at a new school this year and I would hate to see her go through that again. Fingers crossed we can find a home close enough to her school. We've been looking at nearby homes and have come across some great prospects. We have ten more months on our current apartment lease. Hopefully by next August we'll be in a house again. It will be welcome change for all three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.